Mortgages for all types of business
Here at Watts we can arrange the most competitive commercial mortgages for any property type including:
- Residential investment property
- House of multiple occupation (HMO’s)
- Retail and Commercial units
- Professional practice premises
- Hotels and licensed premises
- Care homes
- Semi-commercial premises with living accommodation above
- Land & agricultural
As an independent broker and commercial finance consultancy, we provide access to variety of mortgages and lenders from our extensive panel. We operate a system which encourages lenders to competitively tender for our clients’ mortgage applications. This ultimately means better rates and terms for our clients.
All of our mortgage deals are designed around our clients’ needs and cover the entire range of mortgage options including:
- Repayment and Interest-only payment types
- Short and long-term repayment programmes
- Fixed and variable rates
- Arrangement fees added to the loan
- Up to 80% funding available on an individual property and up to 100% funding with additional security provided
- Short term VAT loans available to avoid you having to fund the VAT on a property purchase from your business cash flow
- Government funding schemes and incentives
Refinance commercial property
When clients already own property for their business or investment purposes and they need to raise funds, we can advise on re-mortgage options, releasing funds quickly and efficiently.
Unlike residential mortgages, commercial loans can be used for a variety of purposes, including purchasing additional business premises, expanding your business, debt consolidation, cash flow and property development.
Pricing models can be complex and our lenders will consider a number of factors such as the security available, financial accounts, clients experience and credit history.
Watts Commercial Finance Ltd. can guide you through this minefield to ensure you get the most appropriate deal for you.