3. Monthly income and expenditure breakdown (please complete in full)
4. Other personal liabilities
Whether taken solely in your name or jointly with others, but excluding mortgage(s).
All credit and store cards to be entered here, including personal loans and hire purchase.
5. Personal guarantees
6. Personal assets – please complete the details below
7. Other personal assets
8. Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies
Watts Commercial Finance and/or Lenders may obtain information about you from credit reference agencies and fraud
prevention agencies to check your credit status and identity. The agencies will record Watts Commercial Finance / Lender
enquiries which may be seen by other companies who make their own credit enquiries. Lenders may use credit scoring.
Your information may be linked to, and your application assessed using credit reference agency records relating to anyone with whom you have a joint account or similar financial association.
- Lenders will check your details with fraud prevention agencies.
- If you provide false or inaccurate information and they suspect fraud, they will record this.
- Lenders and other organisations may use these records to:
- Help make decisions about credit and credit related services for you and members of your household;
- Help make decisions on motor, household, credit, life and other insurance proposals and insurance claims, for you
and members of your household;
- Trace debtors, recover dept, prevent fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies;
- Check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless you furnish them with satisfactory proof of identity.
9. Personal & business financial history
Please answer on both a personal and business basis. With regards to the business, you must declare any financial issues for any business you are associated with.
Have your or you business ever:
Been bankrupt / sequestrated
Failed to maintain repayments on a mortgage, credit card or other financial arrangement?
Had a county court judgement (CCJ) for debt registered against you?
Been subject to an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) or Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA)?
Had an application for credit refused?
Had a property reposessed?
Has the business ever made arrangements with creditors to repay a reduced amount in full settlement of a debt (including a CVA)?
If you have answered 'Yes' to any of the above questions, please give brief details below:
10. Political Exposure
A Politically Exposed Person (PEP) is described as an individual who is entrusted with a prominent public function. This means heads of state, leaders of governments, ministers, members of parliament, senior figures in political parties, members of supreme courts or other high-level judicial bodies, those in senior positions at central banks, ambassadors or charges d'affaires, high-ranking officers in the armed forces and senior figures in state-owned enterprises or international organisations.
Have you ever been recognised as or associated to a Politically Exposed Person (PEP)?
11. Giving your consent
By signing this application you are agreeing that Watts Commercial Finance and associated lenders may use your information in the way described on this form and in our Privacy Notice.
12. Declaration and signature(s)
I/We confirm the information given is true to the best of our information, knowledge and belief